Thursday, February 7, 2013

New Front Door!

I've been on a door kick lately.  The drafts and the bugs drove me to it.  But I love love love the changes!  Not only the back door - but the new front door!

Weatherstripping coming off.  This was probably the third strip that had come off like this.

Gaps in the door.  This wasn't as bad as the back door - but still bad.

Old door - front of the house

Old door - front walk
Old door - porch view
Old door - inside
Install!  (Big Wy could not help himself - he just had to fake hammer right along with the guys!)
New door - front of the house.  I love how it added instant contrast

So much better!


I love it!!

1 comment:

mdm said...

Looks like "door replacement" project was very successful. Love the new look the new doors give your gorgeous house.