Thursday, February 2, 2012

A New Arrival

I know. I said no more animals. But see, June Bug was getting lonely. And we can't have a lonely, depressed horse on the ranch. So, we simply had to get a friend for her!

Introducing... Buffy! Our new Miniature Horse.

I took Izzy Doolittle out with me on Buffy's first day here. She helped me brush and welcome Buffy to her new home.





Buffy may only be 3 apples high, but she's big on adorableness and spirit!

She's a great addition to the ranch so far!

3 comments:

Erin Jeanne said...

She is seriously cute! I LOVE this addition!

mdm said...

What a cute name for your cute, cute new addition to the family. Looks like Buffy and Izzy are already "best buds."

Laura said...

I love her! I want a mini horse so bad, but we can't find any nice ones around here. You guys are so lucky!