Monday, March 19, 2012

Boys' Room Makeover

With Izzy's room looking so cute, the boys were really getting anxious for paint to go up on their walls. So, last week, I enlisted the help of my visiting family and we got the room done! I think it turned out great - and even better, the boys both love it!

I didn't snap that many BEFORE shots.



And AFTER:

I debated painting above this shelf, but I'm so glad I did! It turned out really cute and totally ties in both blue walls!


Those two big kaki colored walls are waiting for wall stickers. I plan to be a baseball one above James' bed, and a football one above Wyatt's bed.




We absolutely love our new house. JL and I talk all the time about how comfortable it is living here. As time goes on and we personalize it like this, it just becomes more so.

2 comments:

Stephanie T said...

Are you sure that you are pregnant? My goodness you are getting a TON accomplished!

I like the two blue walls, and the part above the stuffed animals. Great choices, as usual!

mdm said...

Love the colors--blue and kaki! Makes for a great "boy" room. Your blue stripe on the Kaki wall really is a stroke (or strokes) of genius.