Monday, June 18, 2012

Master Bath - Makeover

To keep with the retreat calm, the master bath also had to be done.  It's so ... white!  And it was sad to see it neglected when the bedroom was so fabulous!  

I decided instead of matching the walls to the gray we did in the master bedroom, that I would instead use the accent blue on the walls and then carry the gray and white through with the decorations in the bath.   Turned out so nice!  I still have a few things I want to do with this space, but overall it's wonderful!

BEFORE:




AFTER:





I have big plans for these hideous mirror lights.  This is the only part of the room that I still can't stand.  I plan to rip these babies down and replace them with sconces and beautiful single mirrors.  


1 comment:

mdm said...

Love what you've done with your Master Bath. You're so good at interior design and decorating.