Monday, January 16, 2012

Isabel's Room Makeover

This past Friday I decided to paint Isabel's room. After my dining room makeover, I got super motivated to paint the whole house! I had planned to do our master bedroom next, but Isabel has been SO excited to have a pink room (since we moved, really) that I couldn't resist her pleading anymore.

So, I dressed the kids, loaded them in the van and we headed to Home Depot. I took her to the Disney color section and let her go wild. She had decided that each wall had to be a different color, so we came out of there with a quart of:

Blushing Princess
Tinker Bell
Heffalump Purple
and BlueBird Blue

I have to say, as per usual, Isabel has fantastic taste! I really like the end result! It's totally her! Spunky, fun, bright and cheerful!

Before:

Very WHITE and drab. Her furniture doesn't stand out at all.



After:

Pink & Blue wall

Blue & Green wall

Purple & Green wall (I still need to find something to put up on the purple wall.)

2 comments:

Erin Jeanne said...

I love it! she does have great taste! she takes after her name sake ;)

mdm said...

It's the cutest girl's room I've ever seen---love the color scheme and Izzy's furniture and decor are adorable. You and Isabel did a great job!!!!